Stuck and need some help?
Talk to a Human
ExpressVPN for iOS users may encounter a “VPN Connection – Please enter your authentication information” message after connecting to the VPN and restarting their device.
This error is caused by an iOS bug and is not an issue with the ExpressVPN app. To fix the issue:
- Do not enter a password when prompted
- Tap Cancel
- If the “VPN Connection – Please enter your authentication information” message appears again, quickly switch ON Airplane Mode
- Launch the ExpressVPN app and tap on the Options menu (≡)
- Select Settings > VPN Protocol
- Select UDP or TCP
- Switch OFF Airplane Mode
- Launch and use the ExpressVPN app normally